When you are thinking about buying a new home, it’s a good idea to turn to a Member of the Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA). When buying that next new house or selecting a contractor for a big home renovation, we encourage consumers to Look for the logo.
The CHBA logo is a symbol of quality craftsmanship, professional service and sound business practice. CHBA Members abide by a strict Code of Ethics and are experts in the field of residential construction.
Why Look for the logo?
- The CHBA has a strong tradition of excellence.
- All CHBA Members abide by a strict Code of Ethics. Prior to gaining membership in the Association, all companies undergo a thorough review process, which includes multiple background and business checks.
- CHBA Members are constantly learning. They have access to Continuing Education offered through the CHBA, studies, reports, technical updates and seminars that keeps them up-to-date on building better homes in B.C.
- Check carefully. Not all homebuilders and renovators are CHBA Members. That is why it is important to Look for the Logo when choosing a homebuilder, supplier or renovator.
- Visit our Members Directory to ensure your builder or renovator is a member in good standing.